1. Participate or lead the design and preparation of the service work of the department in which the quality as the entry point;
2. Assist in the assessment of compliance validation for related product development of the company;
3. Face the customer with the sales personnel, conduct pre-sales communication, and support the client business opportunity mining work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, biology/chemistry/pharmacy background;
2. Work experience in the quality department of the pharmaceutical factory for more than 5 years as a QA/QC supervisor or manager;
3. Excellent English.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.