1. Responsible for on-site installation and commissioning of equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment;
2. Responsible for on-site technical support and technical services, and quickly go to the customer site for service, troubleshooting and emergency maintenance;
3. Responsible for equipment overhaul maintenance services, good at discovering customer needs, promoting the maintenance of equipment and signing the spare parts contracts.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time education, mechanical design, electrical automation, automation, mechanical and electrical integration and other related majors;
2. Good at communication, proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Accept business trips, with relevant internship experience is prioritized.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.